Sunday, October 18, 2015

Camping!

This weekend Alyssa, Colleen and I went camping! I know what you are thinking.... camping on October? It was perfect and the fall leaves were so beautiful! The weather was a bit cool but all in all it was lovely. I would say it was probably 50 degrees most of the weekend.
We hiked, cooked some hot dogs, and hung out in hammocks! We even saw an Armadillo- but I was too slow to take its picture :(.
We stayed at the Lake of the Ozarks State Park pretty close to the water!











I've decided I need a hammock -hint hint Santa ;)



If you look very closely you can see an armadillo in the grass sorta.... ;)
Aubrey :)

3 comments:

  1. So glad that you are making the most of your Americorp experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Fun! Fun! Sounds like a relaxing outing. :)

    ReplyDelete