Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Introduction

Hello, everyone!
      Since I have announced that I will be moving away for a year, I have had many people ask me to keep them updated on what is going on in my life! So, I figured what better way to do that than a blog! You will have to bear with me as I figure this whole blogging thing out because honestly, I am clueless! 
       For those of you who do not know, the reason I am moving away for a year is because I have joined AmeriCorps, which is a national service program. I will be taking part in a program called PAVE (Partners Actively Volunteering for Education) which is located in Eldon, Missouri. Eldon is a pretty small town and is very similar to Fowler. The population is around 5,000, so it is about the size of Dewitt. It is located pretty centrally in Missouri, only about a half hour away from Jefferson City!
      I will be relocating on August 2nd. While in Eldon, I will be a tutor for the k-3 students. I am very excited about this excellent opportunity to grow as a person, as well as learn lots of new things, and meet some new people! 
This blog I will be a place to post updates, travel, adventures, and who knows maybe even cooking if I can make something other than Ramen! 
I hope you enjoy!

Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment