Saturday, January 30, 2016

Hiking in January?!?!?!?

Hello everyone,
Me again! Sorry, I haven't posted in a while, but there hasn't been anything to post about!
Last week we had our first "snow day." Although it was nice to have a day off, we don't get any scheduled days off so now we have to make that snow day up :( which means no long weekend for presidents day :'(. And on our snow day we only got about a half inch of snow..... the next day we got about 3 and had school! lol Anyway..... snow days here are nothing  like home!
Other than that, there is really nothing new with me! I can't believe I have been back in MO for almost a month already, and I am already half way done with my year of service. It is going way faster than I ever thought.
This weekend it was 65 degrees! My friend Colleen and I decided it was a good day to head to HaHa Tonka State Park and do some hiking and hammocking! It was a beautiful day! I can't believe it is January 30th and 65 degrees! So bizarre, but I'm not complaining! Here are a few pictures! We got lots of compliments on how fun our hammocks looked- they are amazing!







 It was so funny to see ice at the state park when it was 65 degrees!

Colleen leading the way.... not so sure this was a real path....


Aubrey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment