Thursday, March 10, 2016

Girls Visit For Spring Break!

Me again!

This past weekend, I was lucky enough to have my friends come down and visit me for their Spring Break! It was SOOOO great to see them! We had an awesome time together. I just feel incredibly blessed to have friends who would drive 10 hours just to come see me! Here is the rundown of what we did!

Friday:
Friday was a long day for me! I was so excited that they were coming the school day seemed to drag on forever. Then I had to keep waiting even after school until they got here around 11:30 pm which seemed like forever! When they finally got here, it was a wonderful reunion with lots of hugs! We unpacked their vehicle and got all settled in and stayed up way too late catching up!
The Ultimate Sleepover!
Saturday:
We slept in and made ourselves some breakfast! After much debate, we decided to go check out the lake, Bagnell Dam, and do some shopping at the outlet mall!
I have never been down by the Dam, I have to say it was pretty cool!



Sunday:
On Sunday, we headed to Haha Tonka to do some hiking! I have been hiking there 4 times and it never disappoints. We decided to do the island trail which has a lot of stairs, so our legs were good and sore the next day! On the plus side, the selfie stick got a lot of use!




Later that night, we decided to head to Fort Leonard Wood, which is about an hour and a half away from Eldon to pick up Preston Miller who is stationed there for about another month for dinner. We decided to go to Buffalo Wild Wings! It was really nice to see Preston and catch up with him! Plus he probably looked like a stud with all of us girls!

Monday:
Monday was our adventure day! First we made a pit stop at Kohls to do some shopping because who can resist Kohls? Not us!
Then we headed to Brumley to have a picnic lunch and check out some old swinging bridges! I had never been there so I didn't really know what to expect. They turned out to be really cool! We walked across both and drove over one. We were too scared to drive across the second even though we saw a couple trucks go across them pretty fast, they seemed a little bit sketchy. You could even go underneath the bigger one which was pretty cool! After we were done checking the bridges out we had a little picnic!






Driving across the bridge







It was a nice relaxing last day!
After checking out the bridges, we came back to my house to make my roommate Alyssa a birthday cake and hang out with her for a little bit!

We had a great time! I am so glad they were able to come visit! Thanks, girls! :)

Aubrey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment